11/10/2023

Digital Security Problem 1

1- I like online games and spend all my spare time playing on the computer and phone. I eve prefer playing over going out with family or friends. My parents are all time telling me to organize better my time but I think it is my hobby and does no harm on me…. What do you think and why….




-The problem:

·Playing games is very good but if you spend a lot of time and prefer to be playing rather than seeing your family and friends, that is already an addiction.



-Links and information about the problem:

·Here you can do a test to know if you are obssesed👉https://www.adictalia.es/test/adicto-a-videojuegos/

·I upload also a link with a lot of information 👉






-Five tips to avoid or solve the problem:

·Set time limits for play and stick to them.

·Keep phones and other gadgets out of the bedroom so you won't play at the night.

·Do other activities every day including exercice. This will lower the health risks or sitting and playing for long stretches of time.

·Put a lock, that is, put a lock so that you can only use the devices for a few hours a day.

·Sign up to do activities, for example music, and so the time you spend in music you will not use the devices.













-Results of the form:
















3 comments:

  1. Hello Marina, I love your post, you have done a good job.
    There is a problem in the second link and that is that I have to copy and paste it not like the first but I like the rest a lot
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    Lois:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your blog is very nice, you have put all the information and good tips.
    My favorite part of your blog was the test to know if you are addicted, is very useful and I would never thought about that, so thanks to include it and good blog!!

    - Sof

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have chosen the tip 3 because I think that it's important to do activities to maintain us healthy and avoid stay many hours playing

    - Sof

    ReplyDelete